Selling your property with CoastNCountry
Sell Your Home With CoastNCountry
If you’re interested in selling your property in the Lancaster and Morecambe Bay area, there’s no need to do it with anyone other than the CoastNCountry team.
We don’t charge a percentage of the sale price, instead we simply charge a fair fixed fee. We feel this is a much fairer way to sell your home.
Our ServiceSpecial Introductory Offer - £1000
- Professional photos
- Detailed floorplans
- ‘For sale’ board
- Eye-catching property ad
- Social media campaign
- Be seen on Rightmove, the nation’s largest property portal
- Less time-wasting, all our prospective buyers are pre-vetted and ready to buy
- Online control centre
- Unlimited agent-led viewings
- Negotiation of offers to make sure you get the best price
- Chasing up solicitors and dealing with any changes
- Assisting the conveyancing process to speed the process along.
- Smoothing any bumps in the road to ensure an easy contract exchange
- A dedicated expert there when you need them most – all the way through moving day
Simple steps to selling your home
1 - Valuation
We put in the time and effort to provide each property with a comprehensive valuation pack. The valuation pack provides you with all the research we have undertaken on your home so you can see how we arrived at our appraisal.
2 - Choose Us
When you’ve thought about it and you’re ready to put your home on the market, just let us know. You can do this online or by calling the team – whichever you prefer.
3 - Marketing
We will photograph your property, create your floor plan, get your EPC, and design your advert. When you are happy, we will list your home on our website and Rightmove, where 98% of buyers begin their search.
4 - Viewings
5 - Offer negotiation
Accepting an offer can be daunting, so we are here to help and guide you throughout the process. We handle the offers and negotiate the best price, with your approval. We’ll be there every step of the way until your home is sold.
6 - Completion
We don’t just get you the best possible price for your home, we’re here to hold your hand every step of the way. Our specialised assistance includes:
• Advice on the best offer
• Help with selecting a solicitor
• Management of the completion process
• Contract exchange
• Management of the chain. Keeping a chain together is an important part of our role. We work with the solicitors and other agents in the chain to ensure a successful sale.